We are open Mon – Thurs 8:00-4:00 and Fri 8:00-Noon
Contributions and Donations can be mailed to our PO Box 1447, Belton, TX 76513.
For those who wish to give through PayPal or Credit Card the following link may be helpful:
The Week of Prayer for Texas Missions is September 12-19th.
On September 12-19, 2021, churches and individuals are encouraged to pray, promote and support Texas Baptists ministries and missionaries serving and sharing the Gospel around the state and world. If you would like to invite a speaker or missionary to share about Texas Missions at your church, email your request to email@example.com.Juve, injury to the hamstring for de sciglio order steroids with credit card biceps – wikipedia.
For additional information, please click on the “I am Texas Missions” logo above.
148th Annual Meeting
Monday, October 18, 2021
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Pershing Park Baptist Church, Killeen
Did You Know?
When you use the Associational Missions Prayer Guide as a weekly prayer guide, you will pray for every BBA church and its pastor, each new church start, ministry partner, BBA staff member, and volunteer, BSM Director, pastorless church, and more – all in one week!
Download the Associational Missions Prayer Guide HERE
- 11 – Patriot Day Cookies & Snacks Delivered
- 12-19 – Week of Prayer for Texas Missions – Mary Hill Davis Offering
- 20 – Annual Church Profiles due at BBA
- 20 – Executive Board Meeting – Noon – $7 Meal per person
- 22 – See You At the Pole
- 28-Oct 2 – UMHB Mission Emphasis Week
- 1-31 – Cooperative Program Emphasis
- 10 – Global Hunger Sunday
- 11 – Columbus Day
- 16 – National Boss’ Day
- 17-24 – Week of Prayer for Associational Missions – Get your BBA Association’s Missions Prayer Guide HERE
- 18 – BBA Annual Meeting – Pershing Park Baptist Church – 1200 FM Old 440, Killeen, TX
- 5:40-6:00 pm – Registration
- 6:00 pm – Meal
- 6:45 pm – Singing
- 7:00 pm Meeting
Tuesdays at Two
We would like to encourage everyone who can, to please join us from wherever you are, every Tuesday at 2:00 pm for prayer.
We are praying for revival in our hearts, homes, and churches!