Tuesdays at Two
We would like to encourage everyone who can to please join us at the BBA Missions Center in the Moon Building at UMHB every Tuesday at 2:00 for prayer.
We are praying for revival in our hearts, homes, and churches!
The Tax Man Cometh… But don’t worry!
Bell Baptist Association’s Annual Pastor, Staff & Church Tax Seminar is coming too!
Monday, January 27 from 9am-12pm
BBA Missions Center, 1125 College St, Belton, TX
This event will be broadcast and open to Q&A via Facebook Live on the FlockBase Facebook page.
Please register by visiting www.flockbase.com/belltaxseminar and clicking the link, and we will send you a free trial of FlockBase Software.
Please be in prayer for our BBA Churches and Leaders
- Happy NEW YEAR!
- 19 – Sanctity of Life Sunday
- 20 – Martin Luther King Day (BBA Mission Center Closed)
- 23 – BBA Leadership Team Meeting 1:00 pm at BBA Missions Center
- 27 – BBA Tax Seminar 9:00 am to Noon at BBA Missions Center
- 27 – BBA Executive Board Meeting 12:00 Lunch ($7) Meeting Follows at BBA Missions Center
- 10-16 – Focus on WMU Week
- 13 – Winter Bible Study Overview at BBA Missions Center 8:30 am-1:00 pm $7 Lunch, Registration Required – Register HERE
- 22 – 2020 VBS Material Overview at Taylor’s Valley BC, 2497 W FM 93, Temple, TX 76502 – FREE, but must register HERE
BBA will provide a $1,400 scholarship for each summer missionary (SMs). SMs will serve an 8.5 week period. On-field expenses such as lodging (for any SM who does not live locally), some meals and ministry-related costs will be provided by the places served or BBA. SMs are responsible for transportation to and from the field (you will go in pairs, so only one of the team will need their own wheels). SMs will be performing various duties for the churches requesting their assistance, but the following are some of the duties performed by previous SMs: Assist with VBS, Music or Sports Camps, planning and preparing for summer activities, assisting with Backyard Bible Clubs, participating in missions trips, park outreach, apartment ministry, Super Saturday events, and camping retreats. Qualifications: Show evidence of growing as a disciple, be 17 by May 1st, 2020, be active in or affiliated with a Bell Baptist Association Church, participate in the application/interview process. (Applications taken thru February 27th.) If you or someone you know would be interested in being a Summer Missionary Contact BBA at 254-939-0761
Kathy Diaz (email@example.com ) or
Tom Henderson (firstname.lastname@example.org)