Introducing, Trinity Sawyer, our new Student Worker here at BBA. Stop by and say hello!
Tuesdays at Two
We would like to encourage everyone who can to please join us at the BBA Missions Center in the Moon Building at UMHB every Tuesday at 2:00 for prayer.
We are praying for revival in our hearts, homes, and churches!
Did you miss the Tax Seminar?
The replay of the live stream is still available on the Flockbase Facebook page.
5TH SUNDAY HUNGER OFFERING
Four or five times a year a month will have five Sundays. The Hunger Offering celebrates those 5th Sundays by uniting the body of Christ to end hunger and poverty and to promote holistic transformation. There are 821 million people – one in nine – that go to bed on an empty stomach every night. As the body of Christ, we are charged with the mandate to serve and empower those in need. The 5th Sunday Hunger Offering gives churches the opportunity to regularly engage with anti-poverty efforts through gifts and prayers.
- 22 – 2020 VBS Material Overview at Taylor’s Valley BC, 2497 W FM 93, Temple, TX 76502 – FREE, but must register HERE
- 1-8 – Week of Prayer for North American Missions – Annie Armstrong Easter Offering
- 5 – BBA Leadership Team Mtg at BBA Missions Center – 1:00 pm
- 8 – Spring Forward – Daylight Savings Time Begins
- 9-13 – Spring Break
- 10 – Good Friday (BBA Missions Center Closed)
- 12 – Easter Sunday
- 19-26 – Time of Prayer for Bell Association – Download the 2019-20 BBA Prayer Guide
- 20 – Taste of Bell Baptists Missions Emphasis Event – First Baptist Belton Gym 6:00 pm
- 21 – Church Leadership Training – BBA Missions Center – Stay tuned for more DETAILS!
- 27 – BBA Executive Board Meeting – Noon luncheon ($7.00)
BBA will provide a $1,400 scholarship for each summer missionary (SMs). SMs will serve an 8.5 week period. On-field expenses such as lodging (for any SM who does not live locally), some meals and ministry-related costs will be provided by the places served or BBA. SMs are responsible for transportation to and from the field (you will go in pairs, so only one of the team will need their own wheels). SMs will be performing various duties for the churches requesting their assistance, but the following are some of the duties performed by previous SMs: Assist with VBS, Music or Sports Camps, planning and preparing for summer activities, assisting with Backyard Bible Clubs, participating in missions trips, park outreach, apartment ministry, Super Saturday events, and camping retreats. Qualifications: Show evidence of growing as a disciple, be 17 by May 1st, 2020, be active in or affiliated with a Bell Baptist Association Church, participate in the application/interview process. (Applications taken thru February 27th.) If you or someone you know would be interested in being a Summer Missionary Contact BBA at 254-939-0761
Kathy Diaz (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or
Tom Henderson (email@example.com)