Due to the rise in COVID-19 cases in our area, Bell Baptist Association staff will be working from home beginning Friday, December 4th. The office will be closed for the Christmas Holidays as scheduled, December 23rd through January 3rd, 2021. We will reevaluate our working from home status on Monday, January 4th. Should you need immediate assistance contact our office number 254-939-0761.
Many churches and individuals are mailing in contributions and donations to our PO Box 1447, Belton, TX 76513, and we want you to know bi-weekly bank deposits for these contributions are being made. For those who wish to give through PayPal or Credit Card the following link may be helpful:
Thank you to everyone who attended the Annual Meeting in person or online. The 2020 Book of Reports is now available on our “Publications & Printables” page for your convenience.
Tuesdays at Two
We would like to encourage everyone who can, to please join us from wherever you are, every Tuesday at 2:00 pm for prayer.
We are praying for revival in our hearts, homes, and churches!
Did you miss the 2020 Tax Seminar?
The replay of the live stream is still available on the Flockbase Facebook page.
The January 2021 Tax Seminar has been canceled.
- 29-Dec 6 – Week of Prayer for International Missions/Lottie Moon Christmas Offering
- 7 – BBA Church Staff and Spouse Holiday Dinner – CANCELED
- 8 – Ministry Assistants Brunch – BBA Missions Center – CANCELED
- 23-Jan 3 – Christmas Break – BBA Missions Center Closed
- 11 – First Day of Classes at UMHB
- 17 – Sanctity of Life Sunday
- 18 – Martin Luther King Day (BBA Missions Center Closed)
- 25 – BBA Executive Board Meeting – Noon – Stay tuned for more information.