Contributions and Donations can be mailed to our PO Box 1447, Belton, TX 76513.
For those who wish to give through PayPal or Credit Card the following link may be helpful:
Submit your church’s Annual Church Profile (ACP) online. Click the ACP menu tab at the top of this page.
Carl Love, representing Bell Baptist Association, and representatives from the Kampala Baptist Association in Uganda signed the Partnership Agreement in September 2022.
You and your church can be involved – It’s Easy!
- Sponsor a Resource Center for an area of the Kampala Baptist Association
- Laptop, printer, paper, and study Bibles are needed
- Mentoring Pastors (Retired and Current) are needed. If you are willing to mentor pastors in the Kampala Baptist Association, please contact Carl Love at (254) 939-0761 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
BBA – Uganda
- 9 – Cooperative Program Sunday – Resources for your church
- 10 – Columbus Day
- 17 – National Boss’ Day
- 17 – BBA Annual Meeting and Celebration Service – FBC Trimmier, Harker Heights
- 5:40 pm – Registration
- 6:00 pm – Meal ($10 per person)
- 6:45 pm – Celebration Service
- 16-23 – Time of Prayer for Associational Missions
Tuesdays at Two
We would like to encourage everyone who can, to please join us from wherever you are, every Tuesday at 2:00 pm for prayer.
We are praying for revival in our hearts, homes, and churches!
Here’s an update from our partners at Love Packages:
Testimonies from Around the World!